Build errors

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Oct 26 14:57:25 PDT 2015

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 09:11:38PM +0000, Long, Martin wrote:

> > few

> > I'll

> > > I'm pulling from master. I don't know how to build from a PPA.
> >
> > thanks for the quick response - that makes it easier for me to try and
> > figure out what's going on. Let's see how fast this hotel internet is at 6
> > in the morning to get a trusty VM up and running :-/
>
> No rush on my part, let me know if you need anything.

Figured it out.

And of course it was my personal stupidity that caused it.
You can't modify a list in cmake by treating it as a string. That breaks
things in apparently really creative ways.

And trusty is the only platform we build on with BT so old that we disable
it in cmake. And when I "fixed" the code disabling it I actually broke it.
Brilliant.