User manual update: 2nd attempt

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Tue Oct 27 10:25:03 PDT 2015

On 27/10/2015 15:21, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

>>> I'd love to, but I guess for that I'd need the missing toc.css file :-)
>

> /D

As far as I can see there is no toc.css file. The only stylesheet is the
subsurface theme which has not been changed.
The user-manual.html also never refers to toc.css. I look at the HTML
and I see javascript that contains functions
to create the present toc.  It looks like asciidoc creates the
appropriate javascript functions within the HTML to create the
appropriate toc.

Am I missing something?
Kind regards,
willem