User manual update: 2nd attempt

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Tue Oct 27 11:15:58 PDT 2015

On 27/10/2015 20:00, Miika Turkia wrote:
> Here is a diff of user-manual.html generated by me and the one
> provided by you. There is clear difference in them. Now the question
> is, what is different in our environments / git trees.
>
> miika

How did you generate your user-manual.html? The patch I sent earlier
today contains a few lines containing, amongst others, a toc2
instruction. This creates the toc on the left. If the user-manual.html
you used was obtained from master, this would not contain the
appropriate instructions because my patch has presumably not been pulled
into master yet. I hope we are communicating efficiently here? The html
file on dropbox contains the full set of changes, with toc on the left.
Kind regards,
willlem