User manual update: nth attempt

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Tue Oct 27 14:08:51 PDT 2015

On 27/10/2015 20:00, Miika Turkia wrote:
> Here is a diff of user-manual.html generated by me and the one
> provided by you. There is clear difference in them. Now the question
> is, what is different in our environments / git trees.
>
> miika

Miika,
Do you get a left-handed toc with the latest build from master?
I do not get it with the latest build.
However, if I create a new html on my machine, using asciidoc, I get the
left-handed toc.

My asciidoc instruction is reasonably straight forward:
asciidoc -a toc -a toclevels=3 -a theme="compact_subsurface" -a
themedir=$(pwd) -o user-manual.html user-manual.txt

I am not sure what the problem is. If I understand the make file in the
Documents folder, the html user-manual on my machine is actually created
using MY OWN installed asciidoc. The instruction in the make file
appears quite ok to me.
Nevertheless, the user-manual.html in git repo does NOT have a
left-handed toc.
I run asciidoc V8.6.9

I attach the html file generated by asciidoc on my machine using the
user-manual.txt DOWNLOADED AS PART OF LATEST MASTER.
So there is a make problem somewhere.

Kind regards,
willem