Subsurface-mobile on Lollipop

Rick Walsh rickmwalsh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 05:15:56 PDT 2015

On 28 October 2015 at 23:02, David Tillotson <david at acmelabs.co.uk> wrote:

> After finally getting my Note 4 updated to 5.1.1, I can't use the mobile
> app. I have tried using the last 3 versions, and in all cases I get just a
> flickering white screen, with the title/menu bar occasionally working (but
> when the menu does work, selecting entries does nothing).
> I can't find any logs etc, so have no additional data.

I get the same problem with recent builds of the mobile app (the companion
app is fine).  I have a Galaxy S6, also with Android 5.1.1.  Previous
version of the mobile app did used to work (with the same Android version
on my phone).  I hadn't reported this, as I think the mobile app will get a
bit of attention soon, but hasn't for a while.