Nightly Subsurface AppImage for most Linux distributions

probono probono at puredarwin.org
Sat Oct 31 06:46:08 PDT 2015

> I need to spend time staring at the grantlee code (which, frankly,
> I find horribly incomprehensible) to figure out how it determines
> the paths where it looks for it's plugins

According to http://www.grantlee.org/apidox/using_and_deploying.html
Grantlee looks for plugins in
$QT_PLUGIN_DIR/grantlee/$grantleeversion/

I moved the plugins there and indeed this seems to be working, as with
the latest Subsurface_4.5.1.6_x86_64.AppImage from
https://github.com/probonopd/AppImages/releases the print preview now
shows the form.

Please report any issues with the AppImage to me. Is there anything
else that needs to be done so that the project would consider
producing continuous AppImage builds?