Nightly Subsurface AppImage for most Linux distributions

probono probono at puredarwin.org
Sat Oct 31 08:12:45 PDT 2015

> Things like connecting to cloud storage, divelogs.de upload, download from dive computers, BT, etc?

I am not a diver so I don't think I can test download from dive computers, BT.

But I tried to import from divelogs.de which does not seem to work, as I get

qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSLv2_client_method
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSLv2_server_method
/tmp/import-C17138.dld:1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found

hexdump /tmp/import-C17138.dld
0000000 4b50 0605 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
0000010 0000 0000 0000
0000016

Do you have an idea what could be wrong here?