Nightly Subsurface AppImage for most Linux distributions

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Oct 31 08:23:42 PDT 2015

> On Oct 31, 2015, at 8:12 AM, probono <probono at puredarwin.org> wrote:

>> Things like connecting to cloud storage, divelogs.de upload, download from dive computers, BT, etc?
>
> I am not a diver so I don't think I can test download from dive computers, BT.
>
> But I tried to import from divelogs.de which does not seem to work, as I get
>
> qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSLv2_client_method
> qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSLv2_server_method

So that part is "normal" - it dynamically tries to open a shared library and bind to the functions.
So I get this in other situations as well.

> /tmp/import-C17138.dld:1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found
>
> hexdump /tmp/import-C17138.dld
> 0000000 4b50 0605 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000010 0000 0000 0000
> 0000016
>
> Do you have an idea what could be wrong here?

That's odd. Can you explain exactly what you did?
Upload / download? Did you have dives in the dive list?
Which account did you use?

I just sat down with a Fedora 20 VM to try and test this. Let's see how far I get :-)