Nightly Subsurface AppImage for most Linux distributions

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Oct 31 08:53:51 PDT 2015

> On Oct 31, 2015, at 8:42 AM, probono <probono at puredarwin.org> wrote:

>> I notice a few UI issues.
>> For example, in the Export dialog there are no "checkboxes"
>> visible in front of the different options (I can try and do a
>> screen shot later if you don't see this)
>
> I don't get the errors you mention on Xubuntu 15.10 and the GUI looks
> correct to me
> http://imgur.com/Qs7CGdWl.png http://imgur.com/X7u2vCGl.png <http://imgur.com/X7u2vCGl.png>

Sorry, forgot to comment. This looks nice.

> Now going to try Fedora.

I tried Fedora 20 which is no longer receiving security updates, but
it's only two years old, so this should be well within reason.

The other thing to try would be Ubuntu 12.04 LTS - that's from April 2012
and still supported (10.04 LTS strangely is already end of life - I guess I
don't quite understand Ubuntu's definition of "LTS").

Similarly, CentOS 5

Or something like PCLinuxOS