Nightly Subsurface AppImage for most Linux distributions

probono probono at puredarwin.org
Sat Oct 31 09:39:51 PDT 2015

> So F20 isn't /really/ the goal. But Ubuntu 12.04/14.04 and CentOS 5
> are. As are some other distros that are reasonably popular but that
> we currently don't make packages for.
> Zorin, Netrunner, PCLinuxOS, Trisquel... (these are all Linux flavors
> that I see connecting to my server - none of them have official binaries).

Fully agree on your goals.

The libpng in the base system seems to be too old.
Using
find /lib -name libpng*.so.* -exec cp {} ./usr/lib/libpng15.so.15 \;
in the recipe script seems to solve the issue for CentOS 7, though
other base systems might search for libpng under a different name, so
some more fiddling might be required.

Please retry now, and if it doesn't work please let me know the full
path of libpng on your system.