Printing issues

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Sep 1 06:39:38 PDT 2015

On Tue, Sep 01, 2015 at 12:21:20PM +0300, Miika Turkia wrote:
> There is a new printing related bug in trac. I think the first point
> is already taken care of in the new printing back-end, but the second
> issue (including cylinder and weight information) might need to be
> addressed.
>
> http://trac.subsurface-divelog.org/ticket/919

If you would like more information on the printout, you can edit the
template quite easily and add it. Actually, please go ahead and try that
and make sure it's documented (I should put this on the bug report as well
as given that it was Willem who filed the bug)

We definitely should create a way for people to submit improved or added
templates somewhere... I think that could be a neat community resource.

The template in question here is the "two dives" one. Other templates
already include for example tank/gas information (look at the "six dives"
one for example).