Subsurface-mobile build errors on mac.

Joakim Bygdell j.bygdell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 08:26:36 PDT 2015

When I try to build subsurface-mobile without libftdi the build fails with an error in qtserialbluetooth.cpp.

/Users/jocke/src/Android/subsurface/qtserialbluetooth.cpp:376:1: error: 'const dc_serial_operations_t' has no non-static data member named 'set_timeout'
 };
 ^
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/subsurface_corelib.dir/qtserialbluetooth.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/subsurface_corelib.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Building with libftdi1 is not an option at the moment as libftdi1 can’t be build on my mac, seems to be an incompatibility between cmake and gcc.

/Jocke