observations about the FB integration

Salvo Tomaselli tiposchi at tiscali.it
Wed Sep 2 01:25:06 PDT 2015

> It is indeed the Facebook site, shown the way Facebook recommends that
> applications do things. The challenge with opening it in a separate
> browser window is getting back the token into Subsurface. Not impossible,
> but not something anyone has undertaken.

I can't think of an obvious easy way to do it. The way gwenview does it
is to open the browser window and then the user needs to copy and
paste the URL into the application.

It is a bit bad, but I would be more reassured that it is indeed facebook.

> Where do you think would be a good place for it?
I would probably make a top level menu called "export" with all the
options currently in the export dialog.

I wouldn't want to add a toolbar for just 1 button.