smoke testing Beta 1

Steve stevewilliams at internode.on.net
Thu Sep 3 22:01:49 PDT 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: subsurface [mailto:subsurface-bounces at subsurface-divelog.org] On Behalf Of Dirk Hohndel
Sent: Thursday, 3 September 2015 11:26 PM
To: Subsurface Mailing List <subsurface at subsurface-divelog.org>
Subject: smoke testing Beta 1

>In downloads/daily you'll find 4.4.95 - this is actually a test for Beta 1

>I'd appreciate if people could download it and try it. Does it correctly install? Does it identify as Beta 1? Any glaring issues?

>I know that Paul has Bluetooth issues with the Windows binaries. Could others please try BT under Windows with that binary? What about printing?
>Same for the Mac binaries.

Subsurface crashes for me using 4.5 beta1.
After pressing scan all devices within range show zeros as their address eg: "Name (00:00:00:00:00:00)"
Select the one that is should be and click save, then click download dives and instant crash.

Printing (colour & b/w) seems good here, although my laptop may not be the best test as it has 32gb ram in it.

Steve