Subsurface

Ken kenzcomp at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 4 08:20:31 PDT 2015

I have subsurface on my pc and it works v well. Far better than anything ever offered by Suunto that's for sure! I use a vyper. My thanks and congratulations to all involved.
I was looking for a viewer I could use on my android phone (Samsung S4, jellybean). Not necessarily to add or modify dives, just to view an existing logbook. My thought was that after each log update on my pc i could bluetooth the relevant log file to my phone for viewing / discuss with fellow divers etc.
I have downloaded subsurface for android to my phone but suddenly I need an account. I imagine this is for filesharing facilities eg Dropbox and the like. Thing is I neither have nor want any of my files ever on any cloud or any webstorage system, whatever name it may be called. Any files I want remote access to I keep on an iron key encrypted drive on me.
So, what do I do? How do I get around this?
If there is no answer with subsurface can you recommend any other android software with which to view subsurface compatible files be they ssf or xml?
Ken