translations

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Sep 4 09:53:12 PDT 2015

Thanks for the reminder to deal with translations :-)

I just pushed all the source string changes that have happened over the
past six months to transifex. Once the bot over there is done digesting
these I'm reasonably certain that none of the translations will be above
90%.

Those of you volunteering to translate Subsurface, now may be a good time
for a first pass through those strings, but please understand that there
will be many more string changes coming over the next few weeks as we go
through the beta test cycle.

I'm planning to do a one week string freeze and alert everyone again when
we get close to the release date, but maybe it will be easier to get some
of the work out of the way right now.

Let me know if you have questions.