CSV export no longer containing location name?

Lutz Vieweg lvml at 5t9.de
Sat Sep 5 16:11:34 PDT 2015

Hi,

I used to print my dives from a spreadsheet software, using
CSV exports of my dives from Subsurface.

But when I execute a CSV export from the current git master head,
the export does not contain one of the most relevant parts of
the dive detail information - the location name.

That's a bug, not a feature, right?

Regards,

Lutz Vieweg

PS: I also did try utilizing Subsurface's new "custom template"
     feature for printing, but changing the custom template to
     something useful doesn't seem to work, it's always immediately
     reverted to the "near empty" default when saving after editing.