Beta Testing

Benjamin nystire at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 20:41:07 PDT 2015

>> You could really do with a progress bar for the cloud data as the
download is very slow and subsurface seems to be hanging but isn't.

> There should be a big spinner overlaying the window as you load from or
save to the cloud. Are you not seeing that? I have seen that spinner get
stuck (and, frankly, haven't figured out why that happens or how to fix
that). Is that what you are seeing, or are you not seeing the spinner at
all?

Dirk, with regards to the spinner - I saw it while running the latest git
version on Saturday,  but not in the windows beta 1 version on Windows 10.

Benjamin