Beta Testing

John Smith noseygit at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 7 03:10:35 PDT 2015

I installed to an old Windows 7 installation and still dont get a spinner whilst first trying to access the git cache. However it does work when I do a manual save to cloud
I also cannot access the git cache via this new installtion. I am using the same log on as  I use on both my windows 10 installation and a copy of the android app, but I get a 'Git Cache branch noseygit at hotmail.com'no longer exists error, however I can still access on the other machine.