Uemis patches

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Sep 7 07:56:56 PDT 2015

On Mon, Sep 07, 2015 at 07:47:24AM -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> > Last, I am always using tab not white space, any idea what you cause the
> > white space instead of the tab ?
>
> Yes, QtCreator might be "helping" you. It's default setting unfortunately
> is the Qt coding style which indents with four spaces. Our CodingStyle
> document contains settings for QtCreator to switch it to our coding style.

I realize that the instructions in CodingStyle aren't really helpful...

Put the xml code we have their into a file
Then in QtCreator go to Preferences -> C++ and click Import...
There you select the file you created above

Now you should have a Subsurface setting for the C++ coding style which
does what the name implies :-)