Location management issues

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Mon Sep 7 11:00:10 PDT 2015

Tomaz,

I am busy with documentation of the location management infrastructure.
two questions:

1) In the panel where one specifies the coordinates of a dive site there
is a globe button on the right hand side of the coordinates text box.
What is the function of that button? (see attached image)

2) On my Subsurface (SHA f3f4cf), if I double-click on marble to specify
a location, the coordinates are indeed copied into the coordinates text
box. However, the brownish message on marble does not disappear. (i.e.
the message that says: "Move the map and double-click....."). Is this a bug?

Kind regards,
willem