Beta Testing

John Smith noseygit at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 8 00:25:18 PDT 2015

> So how do you share the git cache? Your explanation makes only partial
> sense to me. Can you elaborate a bit more?
Just for information, I use the term git cache as that's the error that I keep seeing, I suppose I should say cloud. .....

I have two pcs, one w7 and one w10. I also have an android device with the daily build loaded.

The w10 installation is my main log and workers exactly how I expect with regards cloud read and write access.

My android device sees the cloud data and updates as I change things on the w10 device, but I cannot write back to the cloud from the app successfully even though it says it has.

My w7 installation has subsurface loaded but when I try to set up network access, although it says email verified in the preferences window, when I try to access the cloud I get a user doesn't exist error.