[Bluetooth support] Macros

Claudiu Olteanu olteanu.vasilica.claudiu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 09:50:22 PDT 2015

Hi there,

I believe that it is a little confusing that in order to compile and
to make work the Bluetooth support, two different macros
should be defined (BTSUPPORT and SSRF_CUSTOM_SERIAL).

Even thought the first one is defined, the implementation will not
work without the second one. Therefore I believe that it is a good
idea to disable the Bluetooth option from GUI if SSRF_CUSTOM_SERIAL
is not defined. I attached a patch which will do the trick.

Another solution would be to disable the BTSUPPORT option from cmake
if SSRF_CUSTOM_SERIAL is not defined. Unfortunately I don't
have too much experience with cmake and I don't know how to do that.

Claudiu