Beta Testing

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 02:55:07 PDT 2015

On 9 September 2015 at 12:08, John Smith <noseygit at hotmail.com> wrote:

> How about if I copy my preferences file from one pc to the other? that
> shoudl prove that its either user error or not. - where is it and whats it
> called though?

technically you can export your Subsurface registry settings and
import (merge) them on another machine.

Start menu -> in the search bar type "Regedit" (!! careful not to
delete something here !!) -> goto "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" -> "Software" ->
right click "Subsurface" -> Export and save the .REG file somewhere.
Then on another machine double click the .REG file (or right click ->
Merge).

lubomir