Profile graphics on printing

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Wed Sep 9 03:44:30 PDT 2015

Hi.

I had some time while waiting for a build server to catch up at work and
played with the new fancy printing.

It looks great for most things, but some of the graphics on the profile
is a bit to blurry and dis-proportional for my taste.

Eg. the gas-change icons are a bit to big, and thus a bit to pixelated.
Also, the depth, tank pressure and partial pressure graphs are a bit to
thick and blurry for my taste.

The numbers drawn on top are really crisp and clear, so there is some
setting on those pencils that probably needs some tweaking, or is that
by design?

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604