Beta Testing

Sander M. Kleijwegt Sander at MyOwnDomain.nl
Wed Sep 9 03:57:33 PDT 2015

btw john is not the only one having spinner issues. I am working from windows
7 pro SP1 with subsurface 4.5beta1 and was unaware there should be a spinner
until I read the discussions on the mailing list. When loading from cloud the
whole UI blocks and is greyed out for a short while as you can see in the
screenshot. I never get to see a spinner, or black overlay or anything. Same
goes for when saving to cloud, except it still shows my divelog in full color,
but I am unable to interact with it.
I might suspect this to be a windows thing instead of a windows 10 thing. Or
is there anyone who _does_ get a spinner on windows?

regards,
Sander

-----Original Message-----
From: subsurface [mailto:subsurface-bounces at subsurface-divelog.org] On Behalf
Of Lubomir I. Ivanov
Sent: woensdag 9 september 2015 11:35
To: John Smith; Subsurface Mailing List; Dirk Hohndel
Subject: Re: Beta Testing

On 9 September 2015 at 12:13, John Smith <noseygit at hotmail.com> wrote:

>> could you post a screenshot, please?
>>

> Attahced  is w10 loading. The black pop up I havent seen again since I
> managed to get the could storage working correctly.

(attachment re-posted to the ML for reference)

thank you,

well the black popup is probably the loading spinner and it's even stranger
why it no longer shows.
the spinner should show each time you open the cloud storage.

can you confirm that while opening the cloud storage the whole UI is "blocked"
in a way - e.g. things cannot be clicked for a brief period of time?
given none of us has Windows 10 ATM, it's quite hard to debug the issue...

lubomir
--

-----
Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.