Beta Testing

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 04:29:52 PDT 2015

On 9 September 2015 at 14:07, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:

> ok, so apparently it's a generic Windows issue.
>
> but i do see it, on Windows 7 SP1.
> tried with or without the "Aero" compositor and it always shows for me.

notes to self:

i'm building with Qt 5.3 so this could be regression in newer Qt on
the Windows front.
even if we pinpoint the exact issue there are no alternatives to
Qt::FramelessWindowHint that i know of from Qt.
something could be hacked together (i.e. something ugly via the
WINAPI), but it's probably better to replace the spinner with a
simpler "Accessing cloud storage..." dialog for now.

lubomir