printing patches

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 05:14:40 PDT 2015

On 9 September 2015 at 14:43, Gehad Elrobey <gehadelrobey at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 1:14 PM, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On 9 September 2015 at 13:15, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>> > Gehad, Lubomir,
>> >
>> > I saw some patches a while ago that Lubomir commented on and that Gehad
>> > said he would rework and resubmit. Did I miss the resubmission?
>>
>> last week Gehad said he is (and/or going to be) busy.
>> there are 3 patches waiting for quite some time which are basically
>> GSoC related and are important to have.
>>
>> he also did not say which track issues he's currently working on and
>> which i can help with.
>

> I was working on a bug not listed on the trac, The dive profile font scale
> is calculated wrongly in some cases, which corrupts the dive profile.

is this one related?:
http://trac.subsurface-divelog.org/ticket/919

a very small profile showing a lot of things and they start to overlap.

this one is odd, because i don't get AM/PM at all:
http://trac.subsurface-divelog.org/ticket/920

>> if he doesn't respond to this thread today, i'm going to re-send the
>> original patches without the minor mods i requested - coding style
>> related.
>>

> Currently I am getting ready to complete my degree abroad so I am a little
> overwhelmed,

good luck with that then!

> I have several free hours today so I will send the 3 patches as
> well as the tr() patch today.

cool...
no need for ACKs and Signed-offs from me as this is outside of GSoC.
send to the ML directly.

lubomir