manualy adding shallow dives stick to 15m

Sander M. Kleijwegt Sander at MyOwnDomain.nl
Wed Sep 9 13:27:23 PDT 2015

I have seen this as well, but it has nothing to do with the actual depth. When
you edit the profile before saving the dive, the depth parameters for the dive
are updated correctly. Once you saved the dive however, there is no way of
changing them again. I haven't had time to look into it yet. I have created a
ticket of this issue, see: http://trac.subsurface-divelog.org/ticket/926

regards,
Sander

-----Original Message-----
From: subsurface [mailto:subsurface-bounces at subsurface-divelog.org] On Behalf
Of pf.vd.vlugt
Sent: woensdag 9 september 2015 21:59
To: Subsurface Mailing List
Subject: manualy adding shallow dives stick to 15m

Hi all,

I seem to have run into an issue when manualy adding dives with less than 15m
depth.
After editing the dive profile the profile stays as i created it (e.g.
10m), but in the dive list the depth sticks to 15m.
Even if i create a dive to for example 30m, save and then change it back to
10m in the dive list it stays 30m.

Editing the xml manualy solves it, but ......
;-)

I use:
Subsurface 4p4p2-1589
Ubuntu 14.04