cloud storage progress bar testing

Sander M. Kleijwegt Sander at MyOwnDomain.nl
Thu Sep 10 09:49:52 PDT 2015

I have tested it on windows 7 (I don't own 10) and am _not_ seeing the spinner
with the following steps:

Using 4.5 beta 1
1) add bogus password to subsurface cloud settings
2) delete C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Subsurface\Subsurface\*
3) restart subsurface
4) add correct password to subsurface cloud settings
5) press open cloud storage

Using 4.4.96-70-g404cfec7dc2b I get the progress bar very shortly when doing
the same procedure. It is not visible when reloading without wiping the cache.
It seems parsing or whatever takes the larger part of 'loading' whereas the
actual downloading from git is only a little part of the entire process. If it
is possible I'd suggest the progress bar to include the parsing as well.

regards,
Sander