Beta Testing

John Smith noseygit at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 11 13:15:14 PDT 2015

> Ill try an installation on an unrestricted pc

I've now got access to a completely un restricted PC and loaded the latest development version from the daily builds.
I am running W7 SP1 and Subsurface 4.4.96-83-g948c77bfad60. I don't have access to my log from my current location so have no locally stored logs
I entered my email address and password for my cloud storage and clicked apply. The window changed to show to Subsurface Cloud Storage (credentials verified).
When I try to open the cloud storage, it appears to be looking for something (but without a spinner or staus bar) but doesn't subsequently open a file.
This error is slightly different to the one seen previously in that the program seems to be able to find my cloud storage but this time cannot open anything in it.
I know there is a file in the cloud as I can still access it with my android app.
One thing I have seen is that the empty log starts with a date of 31/12/1999 in it when you open subsurface, but after a failed attempt to access the cloud, this changes to 7/2/2106.