getting ready for Beta 2

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Sep 14 21:17:16 PDT 2015

We have a few open issues that have been reported here and that need more
investigation, but at the same time I'd like to give everyone a heads-up
towards Beta 2. I see that some translations are coming along, others
definitely need some TLC.

Can the people working on translations let me know when they think they'll
have time to work on Subsurface? Just to give me an idea?

The user manual is making great progress.

Several fixes for the Uemis SDA

Various improvements for dive computer configuration, BT setup, CSV
export, CSV import, divelogs.de export and the UI.

What I'm still waiting for:

- printer fixes
- facebook fixes
- location management (not sure if there's anything outstanding)

Gehad, Tomaz, any updates?

Anyone else working on something I should be waiting for?

Has anyone had a chance to look at the issues in John Smith's excellent
reports? That issue with the ruler in planner mode?

I still can't figure out why sometimes the line breaks get lost on Windows
with cloud storage