getting ready for Beta 2

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 02:44:15 PDT 2015

On 15 September 2015 at 07:17, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> We have a few open issues that have been reported here and that need more
> investigation, but at the same time I'd like to give everyone a heads-up
> towards Beta 2. I see that some translations are coming along, others
> definitely need some TLC.
>
> Can the people working on translations let me know when they think they'll
> have time to work on Subsurface? Just to give me an idea?

looking at the strings, i probably need something like 2-3 hours to do
my translation.
this weekend seems fine, but i would prefer to do it in the phase
where no string patches are accepted; so somewhere before the final
release.

if you signal "Strings are now locked." it would mean for me "Now is
the *best* time.". :)

lubomir