testing the Uemis code [was Re: UEMIS-bug fix: fixing the dialog message when the memory us full]

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Sep 15 12:12:21 PDT 2015

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 09:05:49PM +0200, Guido Lerch wrote:
> Good :-)
>
> I will try to fix the Uemis oddities one after one, at this point in the
> the force download
> challenges me as I have not looked into the form code yet.
>
> What we should do from the code is to uncheck the force download checkbox
> after the
> first round of divelogs, otherwise you keep on loading the first 10 dives
> over and over :-(

Yes, true. That's a Uemis oddity since no other dive computer requires
multiple attempts to download...

> I am not sure where else I am useful for this project, hence I currently
> focus on making the
> UEMIS as stable as possible.

Which I am extremely grateful for.

> I have a Nemo Wide , Mares Puk Pro and and OSTC 3 too - so if someone wants
> me to take
> a look, please let me know but I certainly don't want to interrupt or
> disturb someone work

Those are mostly covered in libdivecomputer.

But if you want more things to work on, we have tons of stuff where help
would be welcome. Right now it's all about testing. With all four dive
computers, with the cloud service, with printing, with all the new
features.

And then, after 4.5, let's talk about where else you can help :-)

Thanks