testing the Uemis code [was Re: UEMIS-bug fix: fixing the dialog message when the memory us full]

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Tue Sep 15 12:35:20 PDT 2015

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 12:10 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> Can you check in the marvelous on board log book? We can do this when I
> come by later - it's a bit of a pain to get to :-)

You're right, it doesn't actually download all dives at all.

It downloaded 38 dives out of 214, which is presumably the "memory
full - continue" case. I didn't get the "unplug and replog" message,
but the second time I tried it I did get a "Cannot read req.txt" or
similar window.

So no, the uemis downloader doesn't seem to work as-is. And manually
re-downloading seems to start from scratch again (even without the
"force all dives" button checked), so there also seems to be some
problem with remembering the dive ID's.

                 Linus