Re[2]: testing the Uemis code [was Re: UEMIS-bug fix: fixing the dialog message when the memory us full]

Guido Lerch guido.lerch at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 13:40:00 PDT 2015

Thanks Dirk.

I will test as much as possible.
Testing is my main domain besides project management.

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings here but I don't see a structure approach to testing.
If I am wrong my apologies. I am new to this project.

I try to send you a patch for the force download issue on the Uemis tomorrow.

Late here now.

G. Lerch