testing the Uemis code [was Re: UEMIS-bug fix: fixing the dialog message when the memory us full]

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Tue Sep 15 13:59:36 PDT 2015

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 1:51 PM, Linus Torvalds
> On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 1:42 PM, Guido Lerch <guido.lerch at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> It does work BUT you cannot use the force download at this time.
>
> The "update manually" was not with forced download, but it just
> re-downloaded the dives I already had.

Hmm. Trying again, after having saved and restarted subsurface, and
now the uemis download starts at the right point.

Maybe I need to actually close the download window in between
downloads? I think I just cleared the "force" checkbox and then
pressed the "retry" button.

Anyway, it looks like the uemis support is usable, but has a few
warts. I'm assuming those are the patches you're working on.

Thanks,

                  Linus