User manual: information required

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Wed Sep 16 19:33:59 PDT 2015

There was a patch to make the format of typing in geographical coordinates
more flexible. I cannot find that patch. Please look at paragraph 5.2.4 of
the user manual to see if I have missed something?

Companion service: The web-service URL is currently:
api.hohndel.org
Is this still valid or has the URL also changed to
api.subsurface-divelog.org?

Robert:
The automated calculation of fingerprints for pre-existing photographs in a
collection that is mapped to Subsurface dives: has this happened already or
is code still under development?

Kind regards,
willem