User manual: information required

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Sep 16 20:53:44 PDT 2015

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 04:33:59AM +0200, Willem Ferguson wrote:
> There was a patch to make the format of typing in geographical coordinates
> more flexible. I cannot find that patch. Please look at paragraph 5.2.4 of
> the user manual to see if I have missed something?

This was one of the first patches to go in after 4.4.2 was released...
commit bd9a44379367

> Companion service: The web-service URL is currently:
> api.hohndel.org
> Is this still valid or has the URL also changed to
> api.subsurface-divelog.org?

Both work (need to verify). It's still hard coded as hohndel.org in the
companion app - ideally we should fix this. Certainly any newly written
code / documentation should refer to subsurface-divelog.org based URL.
My name needs to get out of there.