UEMIS Patch fixing alternating dive details

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Sep 17 08:26:57 PDT 2015

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 08:06:18AM -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> Yep, that should work with my Uemis. I'll test it next.

As expected, it seems to work. I'll push this, soon.

One comment.

After every single dive ("details for #xxx) it reads divespot #0. That
seems completely silly to me. I think I set the divespot on a single dive
for this Uemis (I find the interface for this completely ridiculous and
stupid - and why would I ever want to have this on my dive computer if the
dive computer has no map and no GPS? mind boggles) - anyway, I don't see
why it would have to read divespots at all - and if it DID have to read
divespots, then it should read #0 exactly once and remember that it did so
and not doing it over and over again. This certainly adds to the
perception that things are going a lot slower now than they used to.