Subsurface companion app

Willem Ferguson fergusonwillem at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 07:13:18 PDT 2015

I am looking at the user manual text for the companion app. If one wishes
to save single points instead of a continuous stream of points, it looks
like there is not a simple way. As far as I can see one needs to select
Start Service" to record single points. But it also initiates the streaming
of locations. This generates automatically-generated points in the location
list. If Start Service is not selected and one hits the + button to add a
single location, the companion app hang with a message "Waiting for
data..."?

Am I using the software wrongly?

Kind regards,
willem