UEMIS Patch fixing alternating dive details

Guido Lerch guido.lerch at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 08:26:42 PDT 2015

All good now.

I looked into avoiding to read all the dive-spots but this is not possible
unless the divespot was read in a current import
already. The reason on why we cannot compare already stored dives from the
xml is that we don't store the dive spot
id. I don't think we should implement this just for the uemis.

What I am doing already is to avoid duplication of dive spots, and not
doing anything with dive-spots if the uemus dive-spot
id is -1. So Dirk, in your case not a single dive-spot is being read :-)
For me about 80.

I keep on thinking however on how to make the import faster and allow
partial imports while I am on vacation :-)

If someone is testing and finds an issue, please let me know.

G.

--
Best regards,
Guido