Re[2]: UEMIS Patch fixing alternating dive details

Guido Lerch guido.lerch at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 10:30:01 PDT 2015

Hi Dirk

Keep to see your cleanup, I know I am still struggling to forget about c# :-)

I think the code is good but have a small patch later today, I am still testing. This might avoid a few reads but not a lot.

Over the past two days I read another 10 times all my dives while trying to do some stupid things here and there such as canceling in the middle etc. found no issues but with the Uemis you never know.

Heading out to marsa alam tomorrow , if I find someone with an Uemis I'll read that to if I am allowed. This should give us some more data.

How did the tests with you Uemis go?

G. Lerch