UEMIS Patch fixing alternating dive details

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Sep 18 10:34:28 PDT 2015

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 08:30:01PM +0300, Guido Lerch wrote:

> Keep to see your cleanup, I know I am still struggling to forget about c# :-)

It's small stuff, and not necessarily caused by your code. Just working on
this again after such a long time reminded me how horrible my own original
code was which you modified...

> I think the code is good but have a small patch later today, I am still
> testing. This might avoid a few reads but not a lot.

Cool.

> Over the past two days I read another 10 times all my dives while trying
> to do some stupid things here and there such as canceling in the middle
> etc. found no issues but with the Uemis you never know.
>
> Heading out to marsa alam tomorrow , if I find someone with an Uemis
> I'll read that to if I am allowed. This should give us some more data.
>
> How did the tests with you Uemis go?

Very successfully. I hope Linus will give it another try before our next
dive trip (we are leaving next week).

Thanks