almost Beta 2

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Sep 18 13:52:36 PDT 2015

Just a quick update. I'm waiting for patches from Tomaz. I just kicked of
daily builds so people who want to test have something to test.
The weekend will be rather busy with family activities, so if I don't get
Beta 2 today I'm not sure when it will go out, but as far as I'm concerned
we have now entered the final stage.

We need to test, translate, document, and fix bugs and issues that pop up.

It would be really nice if more of the 200+ people on this list would
participate in this effort. Beta 1 binaries have been tested on a total of
90 systema / VMss. And that includes all the folks who aren't on this list
who saw the various announcements. Cloud storage has been tested by fewer
than 50 people.

All the bugs and issues we don't find now will be found by our users. And
that really is a shame.