Bluetooth

Matthias Heinrichs matthias.heinrichs at heinrichsweikamp.com
Sat Sep 19 03:19:10 PDT 2015

Am 19.09.2015 um 01:48 schrieb Dirk Hohndel:
>> On Sep 18, 2015, at 2:38 PM, Guido Lerch <guido.lerch at gmail.com> wrote:
>> My OSTC 3 does not have blue tooth does it ?
> I believe only the newest models from Heinrichs & Weikamp support Bluetooth. Matthias?

If the OSTC3 has USB it has no Bluetooth, "OSTC3" with Bluetooth have
dual mode Bluetooth (2.0 and 4.0). All "OSTC2" (With Qi wireless
charging and the hwOS firmware) have 2.0 and 4.0 Bluetooth. "OSTC Sport"
with red buttons have 2.0 Bluetooth only, "OSTC sport" with black
buttons have the 2.0 and 4.0 Bluetooth as well.

Cheers,
	Matthias