UEMIS Patch fixing alternating dive details

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sat Sep 19 16:19:27 PDT 2015

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 10:34 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> Very successfully. I hope Linus will give it another try before our next
> dive trip (we are leaving next week).

I'm not having as much luck.

I get a SIGSEGV when downloading from my Uemis. I re-ran it under gdb,
and it seems to fail at the "strstr(nds->name, "from Uemis")" where
nds is NULL.

This was with current -git as of an hour ago (I notice that Dirk just
updated it, but the updates were just translations). Top of tree was
"Rename BTH_ADDR_STR_LEN macro".

I just started with an empty xml fiel (in fact, a non-existent one,
and just ignoring the "Failed to read 'empty.xml'" notification), and
then downloaded from the uemis with "Force download" (just to check).

                  Linus