UEMIS Patch fixing alternating dive details

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sat Sep 19 16:31:26 PDT 2015

On Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 4:24 PM, Linus Torvalds

> Well, I actually used "if (nds && nds->name && strstr.." because I
> wasn't 100% sure that a dive site is guaranteed to have a non-NULL
> name.

Ok, so with that, things are looking up a bit. It now successfully
downloaded stuff until the filesystem was full, and gave my the
"unplug and replug and click retry" message.

Except that's still broken with the "force download all dives" button
checked. It doesn't get unchecked like Guido said it would, so I just
followed directions, and now it seems to re-download from the
beginning.

I'll keep it going to see if it makes any progress (maybe the couple
of failed downloads that I *didn't* unplug/replug after confused
something), but my gut feel is that the "Force download all dives"
case is still broken.

                Linus