Almost Beta 2 Cloud Storage fails

Rick Walsh rickmwalsh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 04:35:14 PDT 2015

On 19 September 2015 at 13:42, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 06:37:11PM -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> > So it looks like I broke things when I worked on better error messages.
> But I ran make test afterwards.
> >
> > I'll investigate after our guests leave
>
> Hmm. It works for me. The test passes. I can access three different
> accounts that I have on my server. I can blow away my local cache and it
> all works.
>
> Puzzled. Can others please do some more testing? I'll delay the Beta 2 at
> least until tomorrow...

I did some more testing:
On Fedora 22 with your beta 2 binary I get the same error as when I build
from git master
On Windows 10 with the beta 2 binary save to cloud works just fine - takes
a couple of seconds

I dual boot, so these are on the same hardware and same home wifi

Save to cloud used to work for me on Fedora 22 building from master, so I
tried to checkout at an old commit around the time I last saved to cloud
successfully, which was in late July.  My intention was to bisect it, but I
couldn't find a "good" point to start.  I suspect something must have
changed in my Fedora 22 configuration, but I have no idea what.

Rick