Almost Beta 2 Cloud Storage fails

John Smith noseygit at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 20 09:04:23 PDT 2015

> On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 02:46:10PM +0000, John Smith wrote:
> > > So it hangs before the first callback. I can create a version with lots of debug output to show us how far it gets/ where it gets stuck.
> > That would be good, just let me know which version to use and where the debug messages are stored.
>
> I'll try to work on this today. But since I want to make this
> comprehensive this may take a moment :-/

No problem, I've got another couple of weeks that I can carry out tests  in

> OK, so now you have two cloud accounts, but you can't load from / save to
> either one? Just to make sure I understand where we are...

Yes, one has about 40 dives in it, the other is empty. I setup the second just in case I was doing something completely wrong and so I started again from scratch, downloading dives from my computer , logging GPS positions etc. However subsurface wouldn't write to that account at all.